martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Broccoli is good for you.

Good Morning..!
My name is Daniela Polanco, I would like to talk about the food, I like to eat and I don`t like to eat.

Food Pyramid
Oil, asparagus,
broccoli, liver.

beans, garlic,
Sweet corn, lentil, grepe,
Oplricot, water melon.


Pasta, cereal, bred, plantain, eggs,
Chechen, meat, beet, milk, rice, yogurt
Cheese, pizza, tomatoes, corrots, potato, butter,
Pastelitos, tequeños, empanadas, coke cola, melón,
Banana,opple, candy, chips.



1.) Writeat and how much you eat?e what you eat?

= I eat Pasta, cereal, bred, plantain, eggs, Chechen, meat, beet, milk, rice, yogurt,Cheese, pizza, tomatoes,corrots, potato, butter,Pastelitos, tequeños, empanadas, coke cola, melón, Banana,Apple, candy,, chips.

2.)Say what you like and why. Describe what you don´t meed to eat more or less?

= I thinks strawberries ,melon and pizza are delicious.



  • I really enjoy eating in pizza.


  • I don’t like eating broccoli.


  • I think they are terrible is banana and yogurt.


  • I need to milk

3.) Decide it you have a healthy diet tel what you heed to eat mar a less?


Vegetable: * Breackfast: I eat cereal, salad fruit juice


* Lunch: I eat chicken , meat, rice, salad, soup, finh, pasta.


*Dinner: I eat, sandwich, juice milk.


The food delicious, I shared with you my taste.


I want to know what do you like to eat?






No hay comentarios: