martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Personal Interview.

This inteviem consist in to know more my classmate doing some personal questions to them and they have to answer me.
Hi, my name`s Daniela Polanco but everybody calls me ¨ chiquita¨
I love listen to music dancinggo to the movies, go to a disco, eat dessert watch T.V , play volleyball talk with my friends.
I hate listening rock, wash the dishes do the laudry. Eat broccoli,play soccer.
My dream is finish my carrear, visit the united states and work in CNN.
My opinion about English....
Is very important for my carrear and I like it.
Use these expresions to answer to your new friends questions:
name: her name´s is Yenifer quintero she´s from maracaibo she´s a student from URBE school. she´s 19 years old. she lives in niños cantores.
likes: study go to the disco, talk with her friend.
Dislikes: eat onions.
Dreams: work in radio station ( 93.5 ).
About Inglish: Is very important for her carrear.

Name: her name´s is Oscary Pirela she´s from maracaibo she´s a student form URBE school. she´s 19 years old. she lives in pomona.
likes: she like is dancing and practice voleibol.
Don´t like: she doesn´t like to injust.
Dream: her dream is to graduate.
About English: english is very good.

I want to thanks you for permit me this interview with you and wish the best result.

No hay comentarios: